Friday 13 September 2013

GEEK Crop T-shirt for females

Hello! :)

Did you miss? I think you did. I'm sorry so much. One week without any posts, clothes, without sims... oh. SORRYYY! But school is the most important. In holidays I have much time - some time for sims and some time for sports (I ♥ sports), now it's some time for sql and some time for walking with dog and other actions outdoor. Sorry again. SORRY VERY VERY VERY VERY MUCH.

PLEASE LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! <3 https://www.facebook.com/pages/CO-Sims-3/403744033063496?ref=ts&fref=ts

So I going to the topic : D I prepared Crop T-shirt "GEEK" for your simmies : ) I hope you'll forgive me and download this top :P


~Sims3pack.
~One recorable channel.
~Three options (inscriptions: black, white, red)
~For YA'S/A
~Everyday, Sleepwear, Athletic
~My second mesh! :)







Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!



Thanks : D
AgatQ
CU SOON
Maybe comment? ♥

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Świetna bluzka! A skąd jeśli mogę wiedzieć te spodnie w kości? Bardzo mi się podobają :>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://modish-kitten.net/sims3/shop/female/afbots.php Tutaj je znajdziesz :)

      Delete

Leave the comment there. Don't spam.